The wireless driveway alarm alerts you when a vehicle enters or exits your property. When a vehicle passes the sensor, the indoor receiver emits a chime. It has a wireless range of 400' (121.9 m) and will not be activated by people, animals or wind. The indoor receiver can be mounted on a table or on the wall. Multiple indoor receivers (up to 3) can be added for more convenience. Detects moving vehicles; not a motion sensor.
- Instantly alerts you when someone pulls into or out of your driveway
- The outdoor electromagnetic sensor only detects vehicles; no false alarms due to animals, children, etc.
- Easy-to-install Electromagnetic Sensor Wand is buried next to your driveway, and detects mass metal moving within a 3-12 ft. radius of the wand.
- When a vehicle passes by the sensor, an outdoor transmitter communicates wirelessly to an internal base station up to 400 ft. away and sounds a pleasant chime
- Ideal for home and business
- Requires 2 AA batteries (Sold Separately)
- Low battery indicator on both the Indoor receiver and transmitter
- Backed by a 12 Month Mighty Mule Warranty and Technical Support